Model No. Type B Vault Door - High Security
Description: Equivalent to UL 608 Class I and EN 1143-1 Grade VII.
Weight (kg): Between 2300Kg to 2500Kg.
H (mm): 2100
W (mm): 1100
D (mm): 250
Door: Fabricated From multiple layers of high quality special material, bonded together in an integrated form to provide highest grade for burglary and fire resistance. The overall thickness of the door is 220mm, the effective thickness 130 mm structured from enhanced specially-formulated barrier material with proven resistance to high-speed drilling, hammer, mechanical tools and thermal attacks.
- Mechanical combination lock Or electronic combination lock : LaGard or Sargent & Greenleaf, made in USA with certificated VdS Class III, equivalent to EN 1300 Grade C.
- Key lock: A 14-lever key lock, providing 5,000,000 key differ, MAUER made in Germany with VdS certificated Class II, equivalent to EN 1300 Grade B.
Bolt work :
- The heavy 50mm diameter bolts provide four-way locking, 6 Locking bolts from the right and 6 other from the left, 2 on the upper and 2 on the lower end of the door. Total of 16 bolts. Equipped with mechanical relocking mechanism.
- The vault door’s weight is between 2300Kg to 2500Kg.
- The vault door comes with a day-gate to control accessibility when the vault door is open.
- The main difference between Type A and Type B is in the oxyacetylene and drilling resistance.
Dimensions are approximate. In line with our policy for continuous improvement, we reserve the right to alter any part of these specifications without prior notice and without incurring any obligation.