Description: Attractively designed modular library shelving system. All parts are interchangeable, simple to assemble and to add-on additional units. No need for bolts nuts or special tools.
Library shelving units available in single side or/and double side.
Unit consist of 4 main components:
- Slotted columns: they come slotted to accept plate brackets every 5cm intervals. Columns provided with leveling screws for added stability. Columns available in two heights as shown in table.
- Horizontal cross bars: Tube section to be connected to columns to form a rigid frame.
- Shelves: Available as horizontal shelves for regular book storage at depth 30 cm or sloped hinged shelves for periodicals storage at depth 40 cm. Shelves provided with upturned back edge of 4cm to prevent free standing books from sliding off the back of the shelving unit, the front end of the shelves is bent down about 2cm. The shelve profile insure load capacity up to 75 kg (UDL).
- Plate brackets: The shelves are supported by plate brackets approximate size 12-14cm. Plates available as right- hand or left - hand single brackets or as double brackets with shelve support profiling on both sides, which is cost reducing effective.
- Periodicals Shelving: Available in single double face, consist of sloped shelves for display of periodicals and regular shelves for storage of older issues. The sloped shelf is lifted by a single movement and remains in place providing easy access to the shelves of older issues.
- Accessories: Book Supports
All of the above products have the following features:
- Functional design to meet your needs.
- Extra shelves and partitions could be added.
- High stability.
- Shelving levels could be easily adjusted without using bolts or tools.
- Electrostatically powder-coated.
- Available in a variety of colors.