Maximizing storage capacity by eliminating Aisles. Pallets are loaded onto cantilevered rails by a conventional fork lift.
Suitable for the storage of palletized loads accumulated in depth and height. This system optimizes the utilization of warehouse capacity and offers a highly efficient method of steering large quantities of similar loads by allowing the forklift driver to enter the rack system and place the load on structural rails.
Drive-In Rack is used to store many pallets of a similar SKU (stock keeping units) or product. Lift trucks drive into the rack to extract the first pallet they come to. This is «Last-In, First-Out» storage (LIFO)
When should one specify Drive-In Racks?
- Drive In and Drive-Through racks are mostly used:
- When you have seasonal items that move quickly out of your inventory.
- When you have a large amount of similar items that can be stored in a single pallet position and accessed last-in, first-out.
- In cases where you do not store a wide variety of loads in the rack.
- When you have limited space or high operational cost like cold rooms and freezers
Contact us on email@example.com for a free quotation.